Wednesday, May 2, 2007

T.V. is evil

First of all, it sucks away my life without me even knowing it.
Hours go by and what do I have to show for it?
Not much.
I love T.V., but I'm starting to watch 2+ hours a night.
I could be reading or taking a damn walk.
Plus, watching T.V. is very bad for ye ol' pulling.
I haven't pulled for a day and a half.
That's pretty good.
I just got to keep it up. I'll mess up and pull one or two, but I have to remember that it doesn't mean I should go back to my 20+-a-day pulling habit.
I really want to get a haircut besides the one I give myself.
I want a cute short haircut. Hell yeah.

It says 6 people have viewed this. I think I have view it all of those times.
If you read this, drop me a line. It'll keep me going.
Plus, I love to hear other people's stories.
Makes me feel like I'm not alone in this.

No comments: