Thursday, May 3, 2007

Three days!

Whew. I think the first week is the toughest when you are trying not to pull out your hair.
Yesterday, I took a half of a klonopin with my effexor and I didn't even bite my nails at all.
I may start doing that more often.
I'm going out tonight with my friend of 13 years, she's cool, but she's been in some crazy shit lately. She got married to my boyfriend's brother 2 years ago and a couple months ago, she cheated on him with her boss (who she doesn't find attractive and he's like, 40). Now, they are getting divorced (I hope, their relationshp isn't healthy, as you can see) and I feel like I'm torn.
My boyfriend's brother is my friend, but he's really reserved and shy, so it's hard for me to tell him I'm on his side and that I am here for him. It's really odd. I think my friend cheated on him because she wanted the relationship to end, but she had to do it the worst way possible. She's always been an huge advocate of no cheating and always would talk about how it's horrible and wrong. So she's a huge hypocrite. Which she knows because I told her. That's my role with her. I'm like sister-mom. I have to be hard on her because she can get pretty out there with how she rationalizes the crazy shit she does.
I love her though. A lot. We've grown apart these last few years, but when we are together, it seems like it doesn't matter.
Anyways, that's the drama. I hate drama. It's so dumb.
Fuck drama.

No comments: