Thursday, May 24, 2007

Oh boy...

So, tonight I'm calling my friend's husband (who is also my friend and my boyfriend's brother) and I'm going to tell him he needs to stop acting like an idiot.
We'll see how that goes.
Here's the deal:
My friend of 12 years married my boyfriend's bro. They've been married 2 years. She cheated on him, then started dating someone else, then strung along her ex and made him think she was going to move in with him. All in the span of 2 months or so. She's fucking nuts. She's an idiot and I'm not afraid to tell her that.
Now, my boyfriend's bro is staying with her. He was supposed to move in with me and my guy, but he didn't. He's a big fat pussy. So I need to talk to him. Because this is ridiculous. How the hell is someone supposed to "change" (I don't think she ever will, honestly) if you don't at least give him space. You need to show someone you are upset that they fucked someone else! Give me a break.
I love my boyfriend of 7 years a whole bunch, but if he did this shit to me, he'd have 2 freshly broken guitars and no girlfriend. That's that.
How do you even know someone after something like this?
Ridiculous.
Anyways, I started my classical myth class.
I'm pulling not so much, but it's really seems like my hair is staying thin even though I'm taking it easy on Capt. Scalp. Fuck! What am I going to do?
I know I need to stop and I want to, but dammit, it's so hard.
I need to keep a bandaid on my finger. That will help.
I also need to utilize hats though personally, I hate those stupid ass things.
Wish me luck!

No comments: