Monday, June 4, 2007

Gray Hairs????

I keep finding stray gray hairs on my head.
What the fuck?
I'm 24! This sucks.
Maybe since I've been pulling for so long, I reached the hair destined for my 60's.
(Of course I know this is scientifically retarded, it's a joke.)
I never ended up calling my friend's husband.
I figured, he's already made up his mind to stay with her, I'm not going to do anything but piss him off.
But I'm distancing myself from her. I have to. She drives me crazy and I'm so disappointed in her. Both of them really.
I've been doing pretty OK on pulling.
We had a b-day party for my dude on Saturday and tons of mofos showed up.
I gots blitzed and danced to some Rick James and B-52's.
It's the life.
My boyfriend turned 26 last Friday. I've known him since he was 18.
That's messed up. But in a good way.
This October will be our 8 year anniversary. Whoa.
On our 10 year anniversary, I want to go to Rome or some shit.
Something beautiful and not American.
No offense America, but you aren't the classiest bitch in the world.

1 comment:

Foodfairy said...

Hi. just recently discovered your blog from reading Mandy's Bulimia blog. I had trich as a kid, but now it's morphed into other obsessive compulsive behaviour. In any case. I'm excited to see people with these issues online so I've added you to my blogroll and I'll be keeping up